Thank you for visiting Fluent For Free! 🙂
It’s a page dedicated to anyone who:
- Wants to learn a foreign language without having to pay anything for it
- Cannot travel to the country where the target language is spoken
- Is too busy to dedicate much time to learning
- Is fed up with traditional language learning methods and wants to try something that actually works
- Has a passion for learning languages
- Wants to have FUN in learning
If any of the above applies to you, then this page is for you. Let’s get fluent for free!
Gone are the times when people had to go to the library or to a bookstore to buy a book when they needed specific information about anything.
We’re blessed to live in a time when all it takes is some clicks and a whole world of knowledge comes right before us.
We can start doing research in the blink of an eye, without even having to step outside our room, let alone think about getting out of our pajamas.
And we can do all these for free.
Sure, there are tons of paid courses, online tutorials, e-books and sites loaded with fantastic content, (and of course we have to pay for our internet connection), but, if you ask me, nothing beats finding ways to learn about what you want through all of that amazing free content that’s out there.
It takes more time than to pay for a course that has compiled a lot of useful content and tutorials for you, but there’s something really special about it. To me, it seems like I’m always re-discovering America. And it always feels great!
Apart from the immense joy of discovery, the whole experience can also make you change your mindset and bring out the best in you.
By staying true to what I call Zero – Euro policy (not to be confused with what the UK is doing; it means not paying a single euro to learn about something), you develop other skills: you always have to organize what you’ve found here and there, choose what works best for you, and follow an ever-changing, self-made schedule to learn more effectively.
This can be a lot more fun and effective than paying for something that has already been done for you, according to what others think is best for you. Especially if you can’t afford it.
Because, at the end of the day, only you know what actually works best for you.
Through endless trial and error. This can’t be avoided. You can never be sure something will work, not even if it’s a popular, highly rated, paid language course. But if you never try, you’ll never know.
You have your own quirks, ideas, and goals that should be valued. No wonder it should be YOU who decides what to use and when.
I’m here to help you do exactly that.
Here you’ll find:
- Zero – Euro-friendly tips and tricks to learn a language faster (try them all out but please choose only what works best for you!)
- Things I’m very proud to have re-discovered, that make language learning AMAZING
- Fun facts about languages
- Useful language-related content found around the web
- Free language learning tools and resources
- “Confessions of a passionate language lover“, a series of confessions I’ve made during my language learning journey, and I hope will make you fall in love with languages just like I have.
Happy free learning and re-discovering!